Using Cruise Planner when booked with Online TA

I usually prefer to book directly with the cruise line, but this time my Mother organized this vacation with 3 rooms for various family.  She used a large online TA, and we did get some perks.  However, when I log onto cruise planner on the RCI website, there is availability to book shore excursions and some dining directly, but when I look at beverage packages and internet there are no results and it just says:

"Your cruise vacation is packed with possibility but your specific search filters did not return any results."

Is this because of it being an online TA, or is this typical RCI technology at work?

45 minutes ago, JuneBugFL said:

I usually prefer to book directly with the cruise line, but this time my Mother organized this vacation with 3 rooms for various family.  She used a large online TA, and we did get some perks.  However, when I log onto cruise planner on the RCI website, there is availability to book shore excursions and some dining directly, but when I look at beverage packages and internet there are no results and it just says:

"Your cruise vacation is packed with possibility but your specific search filters did not return any results."

Is this because of it being an online TA, or is this typical RCI technology at work?

If your sailing is the one in your signature, it is likely far too early to book anything in Cruise Planner.  It has nothing at all to do with booking with a travel agent.  We do not get to control your Cruise Planner activity.

3 hours ago, mdwcruises said:

Another tidbit, if you have OBC from your TA it won't show up in your cruise planner.  

It'll show up on 1st or 2nd night.  Check your account on the interactive TV.