Another question.....Santorini

aloha123

12 hours ago, aloha123 said:

So at what point will they decide to swap ports?

It wouldn’t be before the cruise and as Mykonos and then Santorini are the first scheduled ports it might be hard to do timewise.  Also depends on whether the ports could take the switch.  I’ve had a look at the distances and it is quite doable, but we’d burn more fuel which might be a concern for Azamara. 

Phil

Edited by excitedofharpenden
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I had an email today from Azamara. They have obviously been looking at the final port schedule and have swapped Mykonos and Santorini round so we now only have one other ship arriving in the morning in Santorini and one other later in the day. Much better. Good job Azamara👍

Phil 

• Like 4

• 9 months later...
On 4/17/2019 at 7:53 AM, berkshireboy said:

We are on the Journey which is arriving in Santorini on the 10 September 2020.  By Santorini standards it should be one of the quieter days with only MSC Opera, Celestyal Olympia and Wind Star scheduled.  Next day is much busier with Celebrity Edge, AIDAMira, Celestyal Chrystal  and the Veendam.  Still, a lot can change between now and then, especially as this seems to be the first cruise out of dry dock for the Journey and we all know what happened to the Quest!.

What happened to the Quest? And I think there are other ships in port on Sept 10. The NCL Jade maybe?