9 Night Cruise, BOGO Dining, and Formal night

We have 9 Night cruise coming up on the Grandeur (Bermuda/Coco Cay/Bahamas), and we've booked a BOGO dining package. 

Am I correct in understanding that you have to use the BOGO on nights one AND two, and thus we'll have to miss the first formal night in the MDR since it will be on the second night?

2 hours ago, ChrisPGH said:

We have 9 Night cruise coming up on the Grandeur (Bermuda/Coco Cay/Bahamas), and we've booked a BOGO dining package. 

Am I correct in understanding that you have to use the BOGO on nights one AND two, and thus we'll have to miss the first formal night in the MDR since it will be on the second night?

On my Feb. 2 Symphony cruise, I went to Chops as soon as I boarded.  Asked the Host for that evening reserve.  Also, asked her for reservations to Hooked Seafood for the 4th night and she did without any questions.

Ps.  Just play dumb.:classic_biggrin:

3 hours ago, ChrisPGH said:

We have had the BOGO on almost every cruise the last 5 years and have never used it on nights 1 or 2.  Just go to one of the restaurants when you board and reschedule your nights.  We do not want to miss first night with our stablemates or 1st formal night.

On 4/16/2019 at 9:04 AM, ChrisPGH said:

Yes- that is correct, but the best formal night is the 2nd one anyway (i believe day 7) because that is the one with lobster and prime rib lol