Days/Times Choir of Men on Escape?

debnrick

Sailing on the Escape on a 7-day Bermuda out of NYC in a couple of weeks.  Trying to fit in as much as possible. It would be helpful to know the days of the week and the times that the Choir of Men performs. Thank you and happy sailing. 

I did a Sunday to Sunday cruise. They definitely offered it at 7:30 and 10:30 on the Saturday before we disembarked. The other day it was offered was, I believe, the Tuesday at the same times. I had a reservation for that one but accidentally slept through it and was lucky to catch the Saturday show instead.

On 4/17/2019 at 8:05 PM, outbackpaul said:

I'm on the Escape on the 28th and I only see two dates with two showtimes each date.

Yes. Choir of Man plays two nights. After Midnight plays 2 nights. 1 night is the welcome show. 2 nights are guest performers. 

To help the OP, what nights are Choir of Man? We were just on the Escape, but the show schedule will change as it transitions to the Bermuda itinerary for the summer.