25 Days Out Still Time for Bid To Be Accepted?

Relax Cruiser

6 minutes ago, spanishguy1970 said:

I am 10 days out and still have not received a response whether our bid is accepted or not. Is a gamble. Our cruise is sold out so my guess our bid won't be accepted at all...LOL

our cruise is sold out and we got the paying bid upgrade from inside to balcony on a 10 day cruise

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, spanishguy1970 said:

Ok there is hope for us yet 🙂

Yeah we bought the cruise 6 days out, then the option to bid came about 4 days out (odd but it came out about the same time that the cruise became sold out, all that was left were suites), no email about being able to bid, if I did not check the ncl site i would have missed it, "winning" bid paying upgrade came 60 hours out, and we leave tomorrow, 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Newleno said:

Yeah we bought the cruise 6 days out, then the option to bid came about 4 days out (odd but it came out about the same time that the cruise became sold out, all that was left were suites), no email about being able to bid, if I did not check the ncl site i would have missed it, "winning" bid paying upgrade came 60 hours out, and we leave tomorrow, 

wow congratulations. may i  ask in what section was your bid? was it poor range? mid, etc ?

ours is in the poor range, but we are bidding for a spa balcony or spa minisuite ( we figure we would bid what the spa passes would cost for a 14 day cruise, we are on the Epic on the 27th

Have fun.

Edited by spanishguy1970

7 minutes ago, spanishguy1970 said:

wow congratulations. may i  ask in what section was your bid? was it poor range? mid, etc ?

ours is in the poor range, but we are bidding for a spa balcony or spa minisuite ( we figure we would bid what the spa passes would cost for a 14 day cruise, we are on the Epic on the 27th

Have fun.

we paid $449 for the inside cabin, and $185 for the mid ship balcony upgrade (of course we did not know we would get midship balcony we just bid on any balcony), 10 day cruise.

Edited by Newleno
  • Like 1