Obstructed CB E707 - location of bed?

metairiegal

In obstructed view cabin E707 on the Caribbean Princess - where is the bed located?

The Princess deck plan shows it under the window.  But, I have seen obstructed view cabin pictures where the bed is against the side wall (as it is with a balcony cabin).

Can anyone verify the bed location? 

Thanks!

Edited by metairiegal

54 minutes ago, Essiesmom said:

Bed will be on the side wall.  If it was a quad cabin, the beds would be under the window with bunks on side walls.  But since it is not a quad, beds will be on side wall.  EM

Thank you!  Much appreciated.

If they were under the window I prefer the twin set-up.  But, on the side wall we request the queen set-up.

• 3 weeks later...

OP here and still wondering.  I just saw a pic of an obstructed view cabin (I believe it was E626) on the Caribbean Princess and the beds were under the window.  Can anyone confirm bed location in E707?

7 minutes ago, metairiegal said:

OP here and still wondering.  I just saw a pic of an obstructed view cabin (I believe it was E626) on the Caribbean Princess and the beds were under the window.  Can anyone confirm bed location in E707?

All the beds in that area are against the sidewall, NOT in front of the window. (unless Princess changed it recently🤔).

Theo

Edited by Renmar

7 hours ago, Renmar said:

All the beds in that area are against the sidewall, NOT in front of the window. (unless Princess changed it recently🤔).

Theo

Ok, thanks for the confirmation on that. 

P.S.  Love your site!

On 5/8/2019 at 8:45 AM, metairiegal said:

As you face the window, the head of the bed(s) will be against wall to your left. Because it is so in E711 and switches mirror image every-other room. If you google "Caribbean Princess E711 pictures" you can see at least thumbnails of a room laid out the same as E707. If you join cruisedeckplans.com you can see the full sized pictures.

9 hours ago, crystalspin said:

As you face the window, the head of the bed(s) will be against wall to your left. Because it is so in E711 and switches mirror image every-other room. If you google "Caribbean Princess E711 pictures" you can see at least thumbnails of a room laid out the same as E707. If you join cruisedeckplans.com you can see the full sized pictures.

Thanks for the info!  I just did a Google search on E711 as you suggested and it really helped!  Much appreciated.

Edited by metairiegal