Received upsell offer to Pinnacle Suite

Medusa

On ‎4‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 9:01 PM, ottahand7 said:

We booked a Canada 2020 trip with a big box store.   Are upsells ever an opportunity with them - anyone had any offered?  

I am also interested. I called my big box store travel desk and asked. She told me that it was possible. If they

get notice from HAL then they will notify you. Still would like to find out if this has happened. 

UPDATE: We took the Pinnacle Suite! Well one of them anyhow. After the first offer we received  a second one about two weeks later for 999 euro pp and passed that one up as well, and yesterday came an offer for 699 euro pp and we decided to take the bait. Now as we are in the Netherlands the procedure is a bit more complicated as we have to call HA in Rotterdam and they have to put the request through to Seattle. But with the substantial time difference (I believe it's nine hours) of course when the request was made everybody in Seattle was fast asleep.  So HAL Rotterdam promised to get back at me as soon as they had the confirmation (or rejection for that matter). They still haven't done that, but when I log into my account and this particular booking, I see we have a confirmed Pinnacle Suite! Oh and a request for additional payment of course...😀

So now I am super excited. And also wondering..as I will be going with my mum and leaving my husband behind, is there a chance they will give him a visitor's pass for a few hours to come aboard with us to at least have a look at the PS, as chances are we will not be travelling in one together anytime soon. Has anybody ever managed this? Who did you ask? 

• Like 1

On 5/3/2019 at 3:43 PM, kentuckycruiser said:

I just got an upsell offer for the first time for our May 26 Alaskan cruise. I probably was on some list as I had called twice about what it would cost to upgrade.

Hi,

Did you call the regular number for booked passengers, or a special number for upsells?  (I have seen the number posted, but wasn't sure if it was okay to call it without having first received an email).

THANKS!

48 minutes ago, syesmar said:

Hi,

Did you call the regular number for booked passengers, or a special number for upsells?  (I have seen the number posted, but wasn't sure if it was okay to call it without having first received an email).

THANKS!

I received an email and called the number on the email. 1-888-628-8107

14 minutes ago, kentuckycruiser said:

I received an email and called the number on the email. 1-888-628-8107

Thanks, kentuckycruiser!  Is that the same number you called in advance to ask what it would cost to upgrade?  Thanks so much!