Fried chicken and buffalo wings

snowkid8

I'm a first time cruiser going on CB in May. I love elegant cuisine but i don't know if I could make it through the week without some fried chicken or buffalo wings. Is this something I can get through room service or a buffet?

There are chicken tenders on the children's menu (you can order it lunch or dinner in the dining room) and one day on every cruise I have been on - there is "fried free range chicken" on the lunch menu (dining room) - it is served with mashed potatoes. I have also seen buffalo wings on the lunch menu in the dining room as an appetizer.

There are chicken tenders on the children's menu (you can order it lunch or dinner in the dining room) and one day on every cruise I have been on - there is "fried free range chicken" on the lunch menu (dining room) - it is served with mashed potatoes. I have also seen buffalo wings on the lunch menu in the dining room as an appetizer.

The free range chicken is also offered in the Horizon Court on certain days.

I've never seen fried chicken on any other cruise line either. We should all request it when we fill out our comment cards!

I have had very good fried chicken in the Windjammer Cafe on several Royal Caribbean ships. Rotisserie chicken as well. Not sure about buffalo wings since I'm not a fan, but it wouldn't surprise me if they were also available.:)

The free range chicken is also offered in the Horizon Court on certain days.

Thanks - good to know. I rarely go to the Horizon Court so could only testify to what the dining room offered.

Also when they do have buffalo wings - they only give you a few (like 3 or 4). You will have to ask for more if you want more.

Archived