Disembarkation In Seattle

LAnderson469

19 hours ago, pmcx68 said:

My wife and I were in Seattle on the Bliss in September 2018. 

You may be cutting it close on that time frame.

We were on a Southwest flight and used the Luggage Valet.  That worked great and we had no problems.

Getting off the boat took about 30 minutes.  It was easy not having to worry about luggage. 

We then walked about 10-12 blocks to WestLake Center and took the train to the airport but you can take a cab for pretty cheap.

Warning, there are some steep hills going up from the pier.  

The train took about 35 minutes to get to the airport and cost us $10.00

It was nice having our boarding pass and getting through security took about 20 minutes.

All said it we were off the boat by 8:00 am and took about 90 minutes to get to our gate.

Glad to hear someone else took the train. I'm debating that option. Likely to take it from the airport and I'm guessing it'd be a lot easier without luggage!

To save a few steps , use  the Lenora St elevator, across the street from the pier (next to the Marriott).

When you get off the elevator, walk 3 blocks to Pike, then up to Westlake Mall on 5th Ave where you catch the LIGHT RAIL.

Keep in mind that there's a 10 minute walk from the Light Rail exit to the airport.  The walk basically takes you thru the parking garages, so it's flat and sheltered from the weather.  Just follow the crowd.

• Like 1

On 4/23/2019 at 6:20 PM, erdoran said:

If you are worried ask your airline to switch you to a later flight, since this is their change, not your choice.

Definitely do this! United changed our flights twice, and the last one was way too early. When I called, they had no trouble putting us on a later flight. They even gave us a choice of later flights.