Drink Card on Mariner

jalee7

Has anyone who recently sailed on Mariner see the drink card sold. I will be sailing on the Mariner but I don’t drink enough to get the drink package. My DH does however drink enough and there is a sale right now buy one get one 50% off. However if the drink card is sold I really would rather get that for myself. 

Would the drink card card be sold on 4 night cruise?  I have seen it sold on a 7 night half way through the cruise. Any advice is appreciated. 

For what it's worth, by the time you bought him the drink package, and yourself the non-alcoholic package so that he can get a package, and then the drink card............ you are probably approaching the cost of just buying two drink packages on sale for the 4 nighter.

3 hours ago, SAmome said:

For what it's worth, by the time you bought him the drink package, and yourself the non-alcoholic package so that he can get a package, and then the drink card............ you are probably approaching the cost of just buying two drink packages on sale for the 4 nighter.

I wouldn't purchase the non alcoholic package.  We have been on cruises and they just let my DH purchase the drink package.  They just always stress no sharing.  Which I am fine with. 

With that I wouldn't be close to the cost of 2 drink packages.  We are leaning toward not buying the drink package even though no drink cards are offered.  We just don't drink that much.  

It wouldn't let me buy just one drink package. As stated below, each adult of drinking age in same cabin must buy a package. 

Deluxe Package
1954988.png
1628410.png
Deluxe Package

Toast to virtually unlimited options with cocktails, beer, wine, non-alcoholic beverages, premium coffee, tea, and bottled water* – plus a 40% discount on bottles of wine under $100 and 20% off bottles above $100.

PRICES
$49.00 USD Adult per dayAdditional Terms & Conditions apply.
Price Shown Reflects Your Discount
  • EACH ADULT OF LEGAL DRINKING AGE ASSIGNED TO THE SAME STATEROOM MUST PURCHASE THIS PACKAGE

4 minutes ago, TYMAN said:

It wouldn't let me buy just one drink package. As stated below, each adult of drinking age in same cabin must buy a package. 

Deluxe Package
1954988.png
1628410.png
Deluxe Package

Toast to virtually unlimited options with cocktails, beer, wine, non-alcoholic beverages, premium coffee, tea, and bottled water* – plus a 40% discount on bottles of wine under $100 and 20% off bottles above $100.

PRICES

$49.00 USD Adult per dayAdditional Terms & Conditions apply.

Price Shown Reflects Your Discount
  • EACH ADULT OF LEGAL DRINKING AGE ASSIGNED TO THE SAME STATEROOM MUST PURCHASE THIS PACKAGE

Yes I am aware of what is shown online.  Even if you call they will say the rule is that you have to purchase 2 or 1 non alcoholic package.  However,  it has been our experience, once we are on the ship they will sale just one drink package with strict rule of no sharing.

Edited by jalee7