? for those that sailed on the Breakaway after last years dry dock

Redsky5292

Did they put USB ports next to the beds?  We are sailing the Getaway this summer after it's dry dock and I was curious if they would do similar upgrades to the Getaway (if they did them in the first place)...  Thanks!

9 hours ago, tripleboom said:

Just off the ship on 4/12.  It was one of the first things I looked for as we were setting up our cabin. No such luck.  Glad I brought our power strip along!

They didn't bother you with a power strip?  I haven't read anything negative on the NCL boards, but when I sailed Royal, they are a HUGE no-no!  How many power outlets are there in a balcony room??

8 minutes ago, YankeesFan4Life said:

They didn't bother you with a power strip?  I haven't read anything negative on the NCL boards, but when I sailed Royal, they are a HUGE no-no!  How many power outlets are there in a balcony room??

I believe the problem is with power strips with surge protectors. I've brought the same power strip on four cruises without issue so far. There were two U.S. outlets and a European outlet in our balcony room. None in the bathroom.

13 hours ago, tripleboom said:

There were two U.S. outlets and a European outlet in our balcony room. None in the bathroom.

I understand the outlet situation except for the "shaver outlet" above the mirror in the bathroom.  I was thinking about putting a night light there if it will fit.  However, once I started thinking about it, I bet the outlet is powered while the light is on and cuts off with the light switch, making the nightlight useless, any thoughts on this outlet?

1 hour ago, RedRover96 said:

I understand the outlet situation except for the "shaver outlet" above the mirror in the bathroom.  I was thinking about putting a night light there if it will fit.  However, once I started thinking about it, I bet the outlet is powered while the light is on and cuts off with the light switch, making the nightlight useless, any thoughts on this outlet?

When we sailed with our twins we had a nightlight in the main cabin and if you didn't close the bathroom door all the way, you could see in the bathroom at night.