Escape free ferry to St. George schedule

01Sweetpea

Went this week and I had planned that everyone would rush off the ship for the 9am ferry to ST George. When 9am came I could see from my room that the ferry was

pretty much empty. We went on the 11am ferry and it was packed we got on and it was fine but I learned quickly that being in Bermuda for 2 1/2 days people seemed to be much more lazy leaving the ship.  

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

We will be sailing on the Getaway in September and will be in port on Saturday and Sunday. The orange line to St George's doesn't appear to run on weekends, does anyone have the NCL Ferry schedule for Saturdays and Sundays or is it the same regardless of what day of the week it? 

We are sailing on the Getaway to Bermuda and will be in port September 24-24, 2022, which is a Saturday and Sunday. The Bermuda Ferry service orange line doesn't run on weekends according to what I saw on their website. Does anyone know the weekend schedule for the NCL ferry to St George's? Or is it the same as the weekend days, as posted above? 

10 minutes ago, scgssny said:

We will be sailing on the Getaway in September and will be in port on Saturday and Sunday. The orange line to St George's doesn't appear to run on weekends, does anyone have the NCL Ferry schedule for Saturdays and Sundays or is it the same regardless of what day of the week it? 

The ferry schedule varies by day and reflects your ship's arrival and departure times. 

In any case you've posted your question on a thread that has been inactive for over three years so the schedule in 2022 may look nothing like it was  in 2019. I'd suggest you start a new thread .