Anthem - July 18th

We are sailing on the Anthem on July 18th. I've been checking every single day for the shows and the activities to open up for booking. We are now at around 82 days and still not open. 

Any Anthem sailors that have an idea when this stuff will open for us to book? 

Any other Anthem thoughts and great tips? We are very excited! We sailed Adventure last summer and had a blast! We did Celebrity Summit the summer before and it was nice, but not as much fun!! Awhile back we sailed the Rhapsody which was great as well!! 

2 hours ago, kmeeker said:

We are sailing on the Anthem on July 18th. I've been checking every single day for the shows and the activities to open up for booking. We are now at around 82 days and still not open. 

Any Anthem sailors that have an idea when this stuff will open for us to book? 

Any other Anthem thoughts and great tips? We are very excited! We sailed Adventure last summer and had a blast! We did Celebrity Summit the summer before and it was nice, but not as much fun!! Awhile back we sailed the Rhapsody which was great as well!! 

We sail the week before you, and have not been able to access the site either.  I wanted to ask if your Celebrity cruise was counted in your Crown & Anchor points?  Anyway, have a fun sailing. 🙂

@evelyn51 I don't believe they count in the sense of 'adding to', but if you reach a level on Royal or on Celebrity, I believe you are that same level on the opposite! That being said, I could be wrong and we would never sale Celebrity again unless it was just too much of a deal and ports we just needed to get to.... 

Someone else might be able to be more clear on the C&A Points, but I believe that's how they explained it to my husband. 

4 minutes ago, kmeeker said:

Someone else might be able to be more clear on the C&A Points, but I believe that's how they explained it to my husband. 

You only gain C&A points by sailing RCI ships. C&A and Captains Club have an arrangement to match levels but you don't gain any points traveling the other line.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, kmeeker said:

@evelyn51 I don't believe they count in the sense of 'adding to', but if you reach a level on Royal or on Celebrity, I believe you are that same level on the opposite! That being said, I could be wrong and we would never sale Celebrity again unless it was just too much of a deal and ports we just needed to get to.... 

Royal and Celebrity only have two levels of  reciprocity in their respective loyalty programs.

Royal's Platnum and Emerald equate to Celebrity Select.

Royal's Diamond and above equate to Celebrity Elite.

• Thanks 1