Island Princess Lotus Pool

Axon54

1 hour ago, Axon54 said:

First time cruiser. Is the lotus pool

heated? Is there a changing area? How do you keep your room key cards secure? Thanks for any help

The Lotus Pool is an indoor pool. Heated? Kind of. There are two hot tubs next to the pool.

Almost everyone changes in their cabin before and after coming to the pool(s). There is a changing room just aft of the pool in the spa area, but you would have to have a bag to store your clothing when you bring it out to the pool area.

Most people just place the cruise card in a shirt pocket, lanyard, small bag or something like that. There are plastic water wallets that you can purchase if you feel uncomfortable just leaving the cruise card. I use one at the beach. There is no cabin number on the card so anyone that may take it will not know your cabin. If someone happens to take the card you should report it missing as soon as you know. That card will be cancelled and you will receive a new one. If there are unknown charges then see passenger services. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Don't tell anyone that this area has well-padded loungers and AC in warm climates and heated in cold.  Not many people use the pool there but hot tubs are used a lot.  We spend most of our time in this area on Coral and Island.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, LeeW said:

Don't tell anyone that this area has well-padded loungers and AC in warm climates and heated in cold.  Not many people use the pool there but hot tubs are used a lot.  We spend most of our time in this area on Coral and Island.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhsh!!!

On our Coral cruise years ago, we were really enjoying it until a bunch of badly behaved kids decided it was their favorite hang out and completely RUINED the whole vibe there.  I wanted to murder them. I even got the pool attendant involved.  I was wondering why don't you rotten little scoundrels prefer the big pool, why would you want this itty bitty tiny one?  I think they did it just to be annoying.  I'm talking about kids with snorkel gear in the hot tub.  What is that, even? 

• Thanks 1