Oasis - Aqua Show

Guys,

We are booked on a Med 3-nighter in Aug for this ship and all of the show reservations etc are showing apart from the Aqua Show. Having sailed Oasis lass a number of times this is one of the shows we enjoy so was disappointed to not see it there. Im just wondering why this will be and has anyone else seen this on their planner for sailings in the near future. I know they had the crane incident recently but assumed they will have long since carried out the repairs to the Aqua Theatre by August if indeed the repairs are not already complete. My other theory is that although we are on a 3 nighter we are boarding on what is essentially Day 4 of a 7 night cruise so perhaps they are only offering the show on the first few days but again this doesnt make sense if you are offering the cruise in 2 phases. You would want all passengers to have the option to attend.

Any thoughts please do let me know

Check for space at the box office as soon as you board.

The box office location can be somewhere on deck 5 or in Studio B.  Your boarding letter that you get at check-in will have the location.

6 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Check for space at the box office as soon as you board.

The box office location can be somewhere on deck 5 or in Studio B.  Your boarding letter that you get at check-in will have the location.

Do you think it might just be full already? Its just that the events were only just released and all the others are showing so im not sure if it will be that? Also on every other cruise we have never had any issues booking on the planner with this show and all the other events.

8 minutes ago, Happychappie said:

Guys,

We are booked on a Med 3-nighter in Aug for this ship and all of the show reservations etc are showing apart from the Aqua Show. Having sailed Oasis lass a number of times this is one of the shows we enjoy so was disappointed to not see it there. Im just wondering why this will be and has anyone else seen this on their planner for sailings in the near future. I know they had the crane incident recently but assumed they will have long since carried out the repairs to the Aqua Theatre by August if indeed the repairs are not already complete. My other theory is that although we are on a 3 nighter we are boarding on what is essentially Day 4 of a 7 night cruise so perhaps they are only offering the show on the first few days but again this doesnt make sense if you are offering the cruise in 2 phases. You would want all passengers to have the option to attend.

Any thoughts please do let me know

I have found that on Oasis class the Aqua theatre shows are usually offered the first 3 days on a 7 day cruise with later times in the week added if they get postponed due to weather.  Not sure if they are adjusting the schedule or not because of your short cruise.  There is also usually another show on day 6 or 7 that you don’t need reservations for.

best just to keep watching your cruise planner and then check on board like Bob suggested however there not being one is a possibility. 

Just now, Happychappie said:

Do you think it might just be full already? Its just that the events were only just released and all the others are showing so im not sure if it will be that? Also on every other cruise we have never had any issues booking on the planner with this show and all the other events.

I don't know, but it's best to keep checking the Cruise Planner often.

1 minute ago, Ourusualbeach said:

I have found that on Oasis class the Aqua theatre shows are usually offered the first 3 days on a 7 day cruise with later times in the week added if they get postponed due to weather.  Not sure if they are adjusting the schedule or not because of your short cruise.  There is also usually another show on day 6 or 7 that you don’t need reservations for.

best just to keep watching your cruise planner and then check on board like Bob suggested however there not being one is a possibility. 

Thanks for your thoughts, much appreciated. I would be very disappointed if they didnt offer it on our 3 day sailing as it was advertised as being one of the entertainment options in all of their marketing. They should really state it if the Aqua Show doesnt apply to a 3 night sailing.

I would hate to have to hope for lousy weather for the first few days of the 7 nighter just so when we board they have rescheduled the shows!!!!

The aqua show schedule on the Symphony only came out a month or two before the sailing and then got completely rearranged weeks later, so I wouldn’t worry about the missing show schedule. They are probably still finalizing the schedule. They also do aqua shows that don’t require reservations, usually in the second half of the sailing, so I’m sure there will be something offered as long as the aqua theatre is functional.