Port of Call Question

dmbcanada

Sailing on the Jewel in October on the Pacific Coastal cruise.   One of the ports of call is Monterey where we are schedule to arrive at 6 am and depart at 3pm.   From what I have read this stop is a tendered port of call.    Looking to book a third party excursion, but not sure when we have to be back on the ship.   Is it 2 hours?  If so that means we would not have time to do the excursion as it would run from 10am to 1pm.      Cannot find anything on the NCL website.

5 minutes ago, dmbcanada said:

Sailing on the Jewel in October on the Pacific Coastal cruise.   One of the ports of call is Monterey where we are schedule to arrive at 6 am and depart at 3pm.   From what I have read this stop is a tendered port of call.    Looking to book a third party excursion, but not sure when we have to be back on the ship.   Is it 2 hours?  If so that means we would not have time to do the excursion as it would run from 10am to 1pm.      Cannot find anything on the NCL website.

No the 2 Hour Rule is only for the port of your original point of Embarkation (LA).

For ports of call, you can leave the ship as soon as it has been cleared by the local officials (half hour or so).  With tendering those who have excursions through NCL tender first.  

With a 3 P.M. sailing time, you will need to be on board by 2:30 P.M.  Your Freestyle Daily will provide you with exact information.  My guess would be that the last tender to the ship would be 2:00 P.M.

2 hours ago, dmbcanada said:

The last tender will run somewhere between 30 minutes and one hour prior to scheduled sailing time. You have to make the last tender. If you are doing an excursion that ends at 1:00 you will have no trouble making the ship.