Seaside- Pools and Slides Open While at Ports?

cleifheit2019

Hi.  We will be sailing on the Seaside in June.  We have 10 kids with us in our group of 52 cruisers.  Does anyone know if the pools and slides are open while at the different ports?  We've cruised so many times, we usually just stay on the ship while in Nassau and let the kids enjoy the pool and slides.  Thank you.

We just went in March and are going again in June.  I really didn't pay attention but could look at the Dailies for sure.

I can tell you in Nassau they were open as that is the day we went and it was actually quite busy to what I'm used to on other ships while in port.  The zipline was also surprisingly busy considering you have to pay $10 for it and it really isn't that long.

10 minutes ago, Mattnvick said:

Just got off on Saturday and the pools and slides were open when in port. We stayed on board most of the day when we were in Jamaica and all pools and slides were open. It was lovely and quiet 😀👍

And the zip line was open.

slides open at 10am on sea days.  I believe they opened at 12pm on port days.  We stayed on the boat in jamaica and did other things until they opened.  there was hardly anyone using them until around 3:30-4pm

45 minutes ago, hummer88 said:

slides open at 10am on sea days.  I believe they opened at 12pm on port days.  We stayed on the boat in jamaica and did other things until they opened.  there was hardly anyone using them until around 3:30-4pm

We also did the same in Jamaica,  the problem I found was they only had 1 double and 1 single tube available for the big slide.

they always had three doubles and 3 singles going for our cruise.  I even thought that wasn't enough but they said they can't put people down the slide fast enough for more tubes than that.  with 3 and 3, the slide was never empty.

Our experience was that the slides and zip line was open while in port.  We stayed on the ship in Nassau and it felt like we had the ship to ourselves until the early afternoon when people started returning.  It was fantastic!