Bliss key cards

I have seen in previous posts the Norwegian Bliss key cards are different from other ships.  They can’t be punched but are they still the awesome cards with the picture of the ship on them?  Or are they the color coded ones like the Escape has?  We are going on the Bliss in Feb 2020 and was hoping to have the new design!!

8 hours ago, mopedmom1 said:

CAN'T BE PUNCHED?!? 

Ugh! Guess I need to find a little sleeve to attached to my pretty jeweled lanyards.  Boo, that is a pain trying to dig out of with fingernails! 

Hi mopedmom1Just returned from the Bliss and I was able to hold the key against the reader "WITHOUT" removing from the lanyard with no problem. Never removed it from the casing. Hopefully this will work for you as well!

3 hours ago, teeredi2cruise said:

Hi mopedmom1Just returned from the Bliss and I was able to hold the key against the reader "WITHOUT" removing from the lanyard with no problem. Never removed it from the casing. Hopefully this will work for you as well!

Thanks for this. I imagine when leaving and entering the ship it will need to be removed, as well as when dining or ordering a drink.  Modern technology is great most of the time!  Lol

1 minute ago, mopedmom1 said:

Thanks for this. I imagine when leaving and entering the ship it will need to be removed, as well as when dining or ordering a drink.  Modern technology is great most of the time!  Lol

LOL... Yes, I forgot about that small nuance... you are correct. 

• Like 1