Is NCL website still offline?

margoula

Just tried to log on.  Rejected my password twice, hit enter again and it appeared to let me in.  Then gave me a message that the site I was trying was no longer active.  Hit "manage my account" and it brought me back to the log on screen.

Looks like the update has some issues.

NCL's main system appeared to be up within the last hour, but, no access to eDocs - top left of screen has an alert message:

I can sign into MyNCL dot com and access our reservation, mock booking looked fine (OS: Windows 10 Pro, 64-bits & Chrome browser ... ) 

But it is loading very slowly and appeared to be less than 95% functional, just got an error message - 

(note: it's now the end user's computer or terminal, it is on NCL's end ... like when CC "upgraded" their systems several months ago") 

500 - Internal Server Error

"500 - Internal Server Error "

SYSTEM MESSAGE May 5, 2019 - 12:00 PM EDT (4:00 PM UTC)

Please note that due to system maintenance, your eDocs are currently not available. Please check again after May 6th, 2019 at 7:00 PM EDT (11:00 PM UTC).

Edited by mking8288

I have just logged in and it says I have no reservations, despite having two cruises booked.

when I input the info to find the cruises it does nothing.

Hoping it will be ok tomorrow 

SYSTEM MESSAGE Updated Sunday, May 5, 2019 - 1:00 PM EDT (5:00 PM UTC)

Please note that our reservation system and MyNCL will be unavailable until Sunday, May 5, 2019 until approx 4:00 PM EDT (8:00 PM UTC). During this time, you will not be able to make a booking or log in.

We thank you for your patience as we continue to make improvements to our system.

Strange time to do a system update, being a cold British Bank holiday weekend...

Booked mine on Friday luckily as the flights have just been release for next Easter and the price has already jumped £500. Glad I didn't wait to do it..