Does anyone have links to bar and wine menus?

fluffybunny22

Trying to determine if the PBP makes sense and  want to get a sense of how my much paying out of pocket might cost. Also how much does a soda cost and a bottle of still and sparkling water? And a foo foo coffee drink menu would help. TIA.

I have an elaborate spreadsheet I found on CC that calculates the value.  Unfortunately the drink prices are from 2014.  Perhaps someone has more current drink prices.  Meanwhile I will search myself.

3 minutes ago, skynight said:

Here is something from 2018, Some princes have gone up. For example martinis are now $10. I would add about 5% to all the prices and of course don't forget the 18% gratuity.

I think you will find it takes about 6 to 7 cocktails per day every day to break even.

Princess Beverage Package Evaluator for Drinkers V1.1 2018.xls 39 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks 

When making the comparison, make sure you either include or don't include the 18% gratuity. The 18% applies to the individual drinks and also to the cost of the PBP. You can compare the cost of the individual drinks without gratuity to the cost of the package without gratuity or you can include the gratuity on both - just don't include the gratuity on one but not the other.

Make sure you include fresh-brewed and specialty coffees and teas, bar sodas, bottled water, and other non-alcoholic drinks in your comparison - not just the alcoholic drinks. It is convenient to grab a bottle of water at a bar every time you are leaving the ship in a port. Remember also not non-alcoholic drinks are not subject to the 15-drink daily maximum. Do not purchase a coffee card if you get the PBP, since the PBP includes everything the coffee card does - plus a lot more.