Flight Ease - adding information to reservation

We just received our Global Entry ID numbers and I would like to enter them into our flight data. However, when I first used Flight Ease and was looking at flight options after reserving, I knocked out our reservation (first time cruising and first time obviously with HAL) and don't want to create a new problem. Recommendations? Do I try to find my reservations through Delta and United websites to enter this data? Or will someone at HAL help me without changing our reservation? We are leaving in less than 3 weeks. Thanks for your help.

You should be able to access your flights through the airlines using the airline's Flight locater numbers from HAL and enter the Global ID numbers there. That is what we did for our Alaska flights for July. While in the airline sites add contact information in case of any flight delays  and add any Frequent Flyer numbers you may have as well.

Some airlines make it a little tricky to find the spot to enter the known traveler number for global entry. You can always just call the airline and have them enter it into their system as well. I had to do this for my parents with American Airlines, but with United and Air Canada I was able to enter in via their website. Given the horror stories I hear about reservations getting cancelled accidentally with Flight Ease you’re probably better off dealing directly with the airline anyways!! Once I made my flight ease reservation,  I have refused to log onto it again for fear of losing my very well priced flight!! 

6 hours ago, DC1979 said:

Once I made my flight ease reservation,  I have refused to log onto it again for fear of losing my very well priced flight!! 

Given that any change to your booking would likely incur a fee (which you would be warned about), I wouldn't be concerned about accessing it on the HAL website.