Escape - Bermuda Dailies and Entertainment sheet

1 hour ago, GOODIES said:

Cruising Sunday trying to figure where is the supper club 

is this a free venue

thanks

It's by the Escape Theater.  Some shows are free, some are a fee.  It's noted in the daily.

5 minutes ago, MrMike45 said:

Thank you for these...leaving Sunday.  

Quick question, did they stop doing Canvas By U?  My wife loved doing that last few cruises.  Didn't see it in the dailies 

I'm not familiar with this.

20 minutes ago, MrMike45 said:

Thank you for these...leaving Sunday.  

Quick question, did they stop doing Canvas By U?  My wife loved doing that last few cruises.  Didn't see it in the dailies 

The definitely had it, see day 5 under Night and day 6 under Afternoon.

6 minutes ago, CookieShip said:

The definitely had it, see day 5 under Night and day 6 under Afternoon.

Thanks...thought it used to be every day, but glad it's still available at some point.  

25 minutes ago, npater said:

What is heavy metal magic show

The regular magician's alter ego

https://www.magicbrian.com/nigelblackstorm.html

I saw Magic Brian's act the night before and I wasn't really impressed so I had high hopes of some real magic (not knowing they were one and the same at the time).

I left sorely disappointed and rather embarrassed I even recommended my parents attend. 

There is a very little magic, mostly some cheap laughs after he gets a few audience members up there in wigs. 

28 minutes ago, CookieShip said:

The regular magician's alter ego

https://www.magicbrian.com/nigelblackstorm.html

I saw Magic Brian's act the night before and I wasn't really impressed so I had high hopes of some real magic (not knowing they were one and the same at the time).

I left sorely disappointed and rather embarrassed I even recommended my parents attend. 

There is a very little magic, mostly some cheap laughs after he gets a few audience members up there in wigs. 

Agreed, that was a waste of time.

11 minutes ago, tumblew467 said:

I see prime rib is on sunday in o'sheenans and garden cafe--- Do you know if it served in the restaurants too? like savor or taste? thanks 

I don't remember for Sunday, but they had prime rib again on Saturday at O'Sheenans and it was also available at the dining rooms (not in garden cafe though, it was oriental night there). I had it in O'Sheenans, was some good stuff!

36 minutes ago, tumblew467 said:

I see prime rib is on sunday in o'sheenans and garden cafe--- Do you know if it served in the restaurants too? like savor or taste? thanks 

I had it Sunday night in O'sheehan's and Saturday night in the Manhattan Room.  I did not check Savor or Taste.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bjtravelnews said:

Thanks so much for posting!   Were those show selections in your cabin or did you have to do to one of the screens by the stairways to select the shows?

I went to the reservation desk and those forms were there.  I think you can do any of the ways you mentioned.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Tammyd549 said:

Thank you for posting all this!

Curious if there was Indian Food in the Garden Cafe ? It’s always something I look forward to on NCL! Can’t wait for my July cruise to Bermuda!

They usually had at least one curry type dish, sometimes more, and sometimes roti on request. They had long grain rice usually as well. Indian isn't my thing so I didn't pay much attention to it.

• Thanks 1

Just back today from the escape. One of many new things added since my last cruise was the updated app. Download it before you get on board and log

into WiFi once you are on the ship. In that app they have a “ what’s happening “ button and this gives you the dailies right on your phone. Walking around the ship want to know what’s coming up get your phone out and check. No walking to the room to check the paper copy. 

25 minutes ago, shout19661966 said:

Just back today from the escape. One of many new things added since my last cruise was the updated app. Download it before you get on board and log

into WiFi once you are on the ship. In that app they have a “ what’s happening “ button and this gives you the dailies right on your phone. Walking around the ship want to know what’s coming up get your phone out and check. No walking to the room to check the paper copy. 

Yeah, I noticed that too and used the app all week.

I also noticed y'all left about 2 hours late last Sunday.  Did they say why?