Parking at Port of NY accepted payments

I am going to park at the pier in NY, I understand they take cash , visa and mastercard as payments.

I have 3 simon gift cards that are visa cards and have money loaded on them. Does anyone know  if they will take them as payment?

Any  info appreciated.

Not that your topic has anything to do with Norwegian Cruise Line forum  but there should be no reason that they won't be accepted as payment if they are Visa and used as credit. The only issue you may encounter is trying to use more than one of them for a single payment transaction. You'd be better off if the  money balance was all on one card ....... These are just my thoughts. 

Just know, those ticket booth employees have VERY LITTLE patience, esp when there's a line of cars behind you.  This is the NY Ports, keep in mind.   If you attempt to divide up the payment, I can pretty much guarantee they are going to look at you and at the very best, tell you no.  That being said, YMMV.

I'd save those for something else, and pay with regular card.

1 hour ago, tallnthensome said:

Not that your topic has anything to do with Norwegian Cruise Line forum  but there should be no reason that they won't be accepted as payment if they are Visa and used as credit. The only issue you may encounter is trying to use more than one of them for a single payment transaction. You'd be better off if the  money balance was all on one card ....... These are just my thoughts. 

Sorry didn't even think to post it on the port of departure---which I should have--but thank you for your answer