Independence UK 2020 sailings cancelled

On 5/9/2019 at 6:51 AM, minikiss said:

I was going to post about it to.

We are on Indy this September and had planned on booking the Oct Trans for my 50th birthday.

This has screwed my plans as the Anthem trans is no good to me finishing in New York. I'm planning a stay in Disney afterwards... So it looks like a Fly cruise with another cruise line now. I bet this will have one TA that has a tv show, jumping this morning as they have a special package for both Trans. Cruises with 3 days stay in orlando. I was going to book through them......

What I could not get about RCCL was in their Q&A it says with the Anthem in the UK we have more choice? how does the maths work on that. 2 Ships down to 1 - looks like half the choice to me.

Agree there always seems to be a sale on prices of some sort but the prices on our Sept sailing  doesn't seem to going up and down by much since I booked last Aug.

As said shame as i'll have to go back and look at what Princess and Carnival have in the way of fly cruises now.

Last thoughts to RCCL Shame on you. to cancel 1 or 2 sailings is bad enough but to pull a ship out of a port for a whole season is the worst of the worst.

We just did a Princess TA in April with a 12 day British Isles. Great private excursions and wonderful scenery.

Ship was packed and Princess EZAir is great. 

We alternate the two lines because each of them offers what the other doesn’t. 

Just booked Harmony.