Bellissima - All Inc Drinks (code 431) - wine

Weby72

We have the old All Inclusive Drinks Package, which I understand is Code431.

Looking at the table showing the breakdown of what specific drinks are included, the only wine option listed as included is "Wines with the price over €10".

Has anyone in the same situation (431 Code package) had any practical experience of what wine they can choose?

It seems logical that it's a printing error, because why would they include wines over €10 but not wines below €10? But would appreciate feedback from someone who's experienced how it works.

Also, there's no sparkling wines included according that list. Again is this correct? Or can anyone confirm differently?

The list to which I refer:

image.thumb.png.5e73aaabc8ac50877f009a3270eb0d50.png

You're right about it being a typo.  The included wines on the 431 package are very basic (but passable).

Scroll down to post #70 for the photos of the menus on the following link.  Anything without an asterisk is/was included in 431.  You will see that there's a choice between 2 sparkling wines on the "All-inclusive Selections" page:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2421028-live-from-meraviglia/page/3/

However, they may have been removed from your package, since last November.  MSC tends to reduce the inclusions year on year.  I haven't sailed in Europe since the introduction of the new packages (the drinks prices also increased at the same time and some items were removed from the old packages, too).

We just returned from the Splendida and had the All Inclusive Drinks package with the pre November 2018 booking 431 code. Not sure how it compares to Bellissima but there were 3 house wines offered, a red, white and rose. My wife drank the white and rose and thought they were just okay. There was also a “Prosecco” type of sparkling wine available. 

Edited by royc

We had the old package on Lirica in March, two reds, two white, rose & prosecco. 

Our pick was the French Cabernet & Italian Grillo (sorry don't remember brands). The other two were Canti brand Merlot & Chardonnay, both a little bland in our view.

The rose was quite dry, might have expected it to be a bit more fruity, at least it wasn't pink zinfandel! 

You're entitled to a choice of 2 sparkling, 2 reds and 2 whites as well as 1 rosè. There are 7 in total under the €6 price limit (the following photo courtesy of CeleryCruiser):

image.png.9a9fb645cd5e9ec26289d1f4e6c5f74f.png

Here's photos of one of the reds and the 2 whites on offer:

6c89c59ec8a7049ebd40750592c36eb5.jpg

fc33e04edc6bc7b6e300948d7361bd12.jpg

bf4a176bf42041fb240246f6724cc0e8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Edited by Beamafar

We had the 431 in January on Splendida and it's the wines as shown above, the Grillo was just about ok with dinner but we didn't think much of the Canti. The prosecco was fine but not top notch. We didn't try the reds.

Certainly wouldn't pick them out of choice and only had them in MDR with meal, had G&T , beer etc at bars.

Hi Guys im not sure if this is the write topic but since that use to be the part of the packages before so I think this where I ask question. I just recently booked my cruise bellissima for January 2020. So ill be buying the new packages well I want to go for the non alcoholic packages but the only thing the packages does not include anymore is the Gelatos which is very sad for us. But now that it not in the package what options do we have ? are they any coupons they sell on board for the gelatos because msccrusieusa website does not have any coupon options to purchase. So please help thanks. 

8 hours ago, cruiser man 60 said:

They don't sell coupons, you just pick what you want and then the cost will be added to your account which you pay at the end.

dont know cost but I think it was 2 euros per scoop on Splendida.

that is not a very good news for us but we try not to do the gelatos then. But what about the frozen slush drinks and the milkshakes they are still included with the drink package ? 

Here's what's indicated is included for the non-alcoholic package:

Unlimited soft drinks and more! Refresh yourself whenever you like with a choice of alcohol-free cocktails, sodas, energy drinks, bottled mineral water, flavoured water, fruit juices, a wide range of premium coffee drinks, hot chocolate delights, organic tea and soft ice cream. The drinks included can be ordered in all onboard bars, as well as the self-service buffet and restaurants, excluding speciality restaurants. 

6 hours ago, Beamafar said:

Here's what's indicated is included for the non-alcoholic package:

Unlimited soft drinks and more! Refresh yourself whenever you like with a choice of alcohol-free cocktails, sodas, energy drinks, bottled mineral water, flavoured water, fruit juices, a wide range of premium coffee drinks, hot chocolate delights, organic tea and soft ice cream. The drinks included can be ordered in all onboard bars, as well as the self-service buffet and restaurants, excluding speciality restaurants. 

Thanks for the reply. well it looks like MSC has changed the policies compare to last year so tell me still one person can order multiple drinks at a time ???