Food by the Pool?

On the Mariner, pizza is available at Cafe Promenade on the Royal Promenade. On Radiance and Vision class ships, you can get pizza and other foods in the Solarium. For anything else, throw on a coverup and get food in the Windjammer and bring it back poolside.

Orangein Indy, I AM THE WIFE! Please tell me that the Windjammer isn't 6 floors up and 600' away from the pool! I wouldn't want my DH's food to be cold when I get back! :D

Seriously, how far IS the food? We're pretty lazy too. I loved being able to lay around pool side, muching and drinking all day. OH The life!

The Windjammer is not far from the pool, and I think I remember that It's on the same level. If you just want to go in and grab something, don't worry about changing clothes - no one will care. Do what I do and wear a black pool coverup so even if your swimsuit is wet it won't show.

Forget the dedicated pizza cooker, Can't you just use the iron you smuggled on board in your luggage to heat the pizza up? :)

Uh, no -- sheesh, it needs to be cooked evenly, if you are moving the iron back and forth, you'll never get the pizzed cooked right. Some people . . . :)

That's why you buy one of these to bring with you on the cruise:

Is the proper etiquette to run the cord up from your balcony or over from the bar?

George Foreman can make a man burger up there.

Answering the question on a serious note, I would think so and hope so. Love to just grab something quick and go on back to the pool.

Forget the dedicated pizza cooker, Can't you just use the iron you smuggled on board in your luggage to heat the pizza up? :)

It really depends on the size of the pizza. If you just want a slice it's easier to use one of those heated hair straightening gadgets as it will heat both sides of the slice....:rolleyes:

Who cares about keeping food hot? I can find hot hood thats FREE... er, I mean included.

What I need to know is how to keep the beer I smuggled... er, I mean found in my suitcase cold!!

A mini-fridge, h-e-l-l-o, just use a dolly to wheel it on the ship and plug it in in your room, when you go to the pool, put your ice bucket it it, filled with ice (of course), and put it next to your lounge chair. You'll be fine.

A mini-fridge, h-e-l-l-o, just use a dolly to wheel it on the ship and plug it in in your room, when you go to the pool, put your ice bucket it it, filled with ice (of course), and put it next to your lounge chair. You'll be fine.
No No Noooooo, put it ON the lounge chair next to yours (with dirty socks/towels on yours)... "Save the Chairs"

Crock pot can go on DW's

No No Noooooo, put it ON the lounge chair next to yours (with dirty socks/towels on yours)... "Save the Chairs"

Crock pot can go on DW's

I thought about that, but I just didn't want to have to lift the mini-fridge up to the chair, but the crockpot on the other chair would certainly work - and I'm sure nobody would question that . . .

I thought about that, but I just didn't want to have to lift the mini-fridge up to the chair, but the crockpot on the other chair would certainly work - and I'm sure nobody would question that . . .
I think my wife can lift that onto the next chair over, and I won't get TOO tired.:D

Archived