Air to Sea payment

When I book Air to Sea flights, do I pay when I book them or does the cost just get added onto my cruise fare?  I haven’t used Air to Sea in about a year and a half or maybe two years, and I can’t remember how it worked. 

• Like 1

I believe there is now a higher cost option which will add the airfare to your cruise fare so payment can be delayed until cruise final payment date.

The lowest cost fares must be paid in full at the time you book the flights.

33 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

I believe there is now a higher cost option which will add the airfare to your cruise fare so payment can be delayed until cruise final payment date.

The lowest cost fares must be paid in full at the time you book the flights.

Bob, more often than not I see the refundable (pay at final payment) flights cheaper than the non refundable (pay now) flights.  

11414C22-0425-49EF-BC14-CEC272E773B7.png

28D0FFDB-96CE-4C4F-9E1A-9315FF5D7679.png

26 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Bob, more often than not I see the refundable (pay at final payment) flights cheaper than the non refundable (pay now) flights. 

I've never seen that on our flights Ken.  However, our flights have been almost exclusively one-way from US to Europe.

Plus, I'm not sure the refundable fares shown above are the ones that can be booked early, but paid at cruise final payment date.

36 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

I've never seen that on our flights Ken.  However, our flights have been almost exclusively one-way from US to Europe.

Plus, I'm not sure the refundable fares shown above are the ones that can be booked early, but paid at cruise final payment date.

I was surprised as well.  Those are the ones that I book for most of my clients as long as they are comparable to airline direct.  The ones with the green stars (refundable) get paid at final payment. 

2 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

11414C22-0425-49EF-BC14-CEC272E773B7.png

28D0FFDB-96CE-4C4F-9E1A-9315FF5D7679.png

Just wanted to report back that I just booked refundable one-way flights from London to Newark for next year. I did not have to pay anything now. It was added to my cruise fare balance. They were the lowest priced flights offered. 

Just now, KelJ said:

Just wanted to report back that I just booked refundable one-way flights from London to Newark for next year. I did not have to pay anything now. It was added to my cruise fare balance. They were the lowest priced flights offered. 

Thanks for the feedback, I'll have to look at our flights again.