Hi-Chair for Toddler on Princess Crown

lianaks

Does anyone know or see high-chair for toddler in MDR or Buffet?   We are going on Crown Princess in June and wonder they do have high-chair or we have to request in advance?

I don't recall seeing a high chair or booster seat but I'm sure they will be available. Princess does quite well with small children and the wait staff tend to dote on them. I find it inconceivable that they wouldn't have high chairs available. You can always call Princess or check with your TA if you have one and are worried.

Edited by Thrak

We were on the Ruby Princess last summer with our 3 1/2 year old granddaughter.  IIRC we were always asked which she preferred.  She went with the booster.

I just found this on the website under FAQ: Traveling with Family: (https://www.princess.com/learn/faq_answer/onboard/youth.jsp)

Get a booster chair and/or high chair:

• Request on board with restaurant staff.
  • High chairs and booster seats are available in the main dining room, specialty dining restaurants and Horizon Court/World Fresh Marketplace on all ships. Quantities are determined by ship size and dining capacity and are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
  • Neither high chairs nor booster seats may be reserved ahead of time.

They have high chairs, you don't see them stacked up so they must be stored out of sight. We never needed to ask, by the time we had been shown to our table another server had brought the high chair.  We took a fold up chair harness for trips off the ship, just in case they didn't have a high chair.

• Like 1