All in package

frannie

We are doing the Meraviglia in March 2020. We got the all in pkg . Is the free wifi per person or per cabin . I see on MSc confirmation the wifi is listed under my husbands name but not mine. Just curious . It doesn’t really matter since he doesn’t do computers I will be using it

3 hours ago, frannie said:

We are doing the Meraviglia in March 2020. We got the all in pkg . Is the free wifi per person or per cabin . I see on MSc confirmation the wifi is listed under my husbands name but not mine. Just curious . It doesn’t really matter since he doesn’t do computers I will be using it

It will be for the cabin and if it is listed under hubby's name you will need to sign into the package using his ID number that will be on his cruise card.  That's the way we do it.  We both use it and it can be used at the same time by 2 devices.

6 minutes ago, Cruisergal1208 said:

It will be for the cabin and if it is listed under hubby's name you will need to sign into the package using his ID number that will be on his cruise card.  That's the way we do it.  We both use it and it can be used at the same time by 2 devices.

great thanks

5 hours ago, sidari said:

Usually the cabin and for one user unless you upgrade.

Per MSC you cannot upgrade the standard internet package if you have all in. You have to purchase separately the package you want and, I was told by 2 reps, that you have to purchase TWO packages. It is not like the drink package. It's also the one of the final reasons I canceled my cruise.

23 minutes ago, jean87510 said:

Per MSC you cannot upgrade the standard internet package if you have all in. You have to purchase separately the package you want and, I was told by 2 reps, that you have to purchase TWO packages. It is not like the drink package. It's also the one of the final reasons I canceled my cruise.

Last December on the first week of our Divina cruise we had included wifi for one device that my other half used, I bought the 7 Gig package which my other half also used after the included wifi ran out, we were also able to use four devices on it.

We had originally booked a Bella balcony on Deck 13 Aft that came with a drink package and WiFi, we upgraded to Aurea and upgraded the drink package to Deluxe, the included WiFi remained the same and I recall it was called the social and apps package.

I bought the 7 Gig package once onboard.

Edited by sidari

we definately dont need any more than the standard pkg . we are travelling with daughter sonin law and granddaughter . They are the only people we would need to contact and they are with us . Will be too busy for internet  with her LOL