ANNE FRANK tickets

Viajerosfelices

My husband and I are on the may 27, Modi Grand European A-B. We didn’t purchase any tours because my husbands father was gravely ill, and is still frail, and we are hoping not to cancel. I have always wanted to visit Anne Franks house and now that we’re set to go, there are no more tickets available.... I am devastated. If anybody knows how I can get just one ticket, Or willing to sell there ticket, I will pay asap. There are no other ways to get a ticket except online and directly through them.  We will only be in amsterdam may 27. I was also out of luck for the van gogh museum, but I’m ok with that. Also just praying my father in laws gets better. Happy cruising!

You might want to go to Toursbylocals.com.  There are a number of tour guides in Amsterdam available for 5/27.  You could inquire with one of them about the things that you would like to see, and whether that might be arranged.  Note that these tours are all private -- would be only you and your husband unless you found other travelers who wanted to share the cost.  Therefore the tours are a lot more expensive than when booking a large group tour through a cruise line.  That being said, we have used them often, and have been disappointed only one time in many bookings.  You will have no worries about getting back to the cruise line on time, and the guides will meet you at the dock.  Also they have a reasonably priced excursion insurance that you might want to purchase given your circumstances.  I hope all works out for you.  I know how difficult can be to travel oversees with someone dear to you in poor health.  

I’ve checked several tour companies and private guides but they all tell me I have to get my own ticket. They will give me the tour and entrance to van gogh museum but the only way to get an anne frank ticket is online or that day. Hoping our flight arrives on time (8:20am) I will go straight to the museum and hopefully be able to get in line or find someone selling a ticket. Thank you all for the suggestions. 

Edited by Viajerosfelices

25 minutes ago, Viajerosfelices said:

I’ve checked several tour companies and private guides but they all tell me I have to get my own ticket. They will give me the tour and entrance to van gogh museum but the only way to get an anne frank ticket is online or that day. Hoping our flight arrives on time (8:20am) I will go straight to the museum and hopefully be able to get in line or find someone selling a ticket. Thank you all for the suggestions. 

Good luck!!

1 hour ago, Viajerosfelices said:

There are no ticket sales at the venue, so there is no line to line up in. I can't believe that anyone with a ticket (timed) would come to the Anne Frank House just to sell a ticket. To me, it doesn't make sense. Sorry.

5 hours ago, gnome12 said:

There are no ticket sales at the venue, so there is no line to line up in. I can't believe that anyone with a ticket (timed) would come to the Anne Frank House just to sell a ticket. To me, it doesn't make sense. Sorry.

More than that, the web site for the Anne Frank House says that tickets are not transferable.   

https://www.annefrank.org/en/museum/tickets/

(Click:"important information about the ticket sales")

Edited by Turtles06