Getting of the CCL mail offer list!

4 hours ago, Shaded Lady said:

If I didn't have junk mail, I'd never get ANY mail. And if I didn't get any mail, I'd have NO excuse to walk to the mailbox 2 blocks away to check my mail. And if I didn't walk those 2 blocks each day, I'd get ZERO exercise.

So I consider junk mail as contributing to my ongoing effort to be more fit! How's THAT for logic??? LOL!

Haha! I only get junk mail and bills. I prefer the junk mail! 

Thank you, junk mail, for helping to keep the world more fit. Lol

On 5/19/2019 at 4:18 PM, Organized Chaos said:

It takes very little effort for me to send an email telling a company to remove me from their mailing list. I have had to do it by phone once or twice, but again, one simple phone call and that's it. Hardly the life waster you claim it to be.

Is the OP complaining for days/weeks? Maybe I missed something.

I get junk e-mails constantly.  On the bottom is usually a link to unsubscribe.  I click on it and enter my e-mail address.  It pops up that it is an incorrect e-mail address, yet, that's the one that they sent it to.  Another one will be an e-mail address to write to for unsubscribing and it comes back mailer unknown.  So every day, I delete upwards of twenty useless e-mails.  Writing to them doesn't always work.  It's not the end of the world but it does get frustrating after a while.

9 hours ago, RWolver672 said:

I get junk e-mails constantly.  On the bottom is usually a link to unsubscribe.  I click on it and enter my e-mail address.  It pops up that it is an incorrect e-mail address, yet, that's the one that they sent it to.  Another one will be an e-mail address to write to for unsubscribing and it comes back mailer unknown.  So every day, I delete upwards of twenty useless e-mails.  Writing to them doesn't always work.  It's not the end of the world but it does get frustrating after a while.

The OP is referring to snail mail. If it's a legit company, they'll take you off their mailing list if you contact them.

For those not-so-legit companies, clicking the "unsubscribe" button on their emails simply lets them know it's an active email address and they keep spamming it.