Cruise Critic Community
agadora

Website Problem -- Showing no cruise booked!!??

Has anyone else checked their Oceania account lately?  I'm booked and paid for on the June 24 Oceania Marina out of Copenhagen in a little over a month.  Just made dinner reservations last week on the website and logged in tonight to check something and now it's showing no cruise booked!!??

I'm really hoping this is a website glitch!

20 minutes ago, agadora said:

Has anyone else checked their Oceania account lately?  I'm booked and paid for on the June 24 Oceania Marina out of Copenhagen in a little over a month.  Just made dinner reservations last week on the website and logged in tonight to check something and now it's showing no cruise booked!!??

I'm really hoping this is a website glitch!

Just looked and my six future cruises are not there. Probably website maintenance. Give it the weekend to straighten itself out.

Same thing for me. No booked cruises shown. I looked at cruises in general for Oceania, and every cruise I looked at showed all cabins waitlisted, so I’d say it is a website problem. 

Ok, it definitely makes me feel better that it's not just me.  Thanks for checking!

43 minutes ago, agadora said:

Ok, it definitely makes me feel better that it's not just me.  Thanks for checking!

My trusted info says that it definitely is maintenance and all will be back to normal soon.

Same.

Have had this happen very occasionally. 

Web server A is not connected to database B. We're going to be fine.

I have a similar problem.  I log into my account with no problems.  When I click manage my account, it goes to a blank screen.  This happens more than occasionally and it is quite annoying.

I had the problem last night using Chrome, but my cruise showed up when I used IE.  Very odd.

38 minutes ago, rowala said:

I had the problem last night using Chrome, but my cruise showed up when I used IE.  Very odd.

It just may have been the timing. It definitely was a short span of time for maintenance. 

4 hours ago, bbtondo said:

I have a similar problem.  I log into my account with no problems.  When I click manage my account, it goes to a blank screen.  This happens more than occasionally and it is quite annoying.

Not really a "similar" problem. The O web maintenance last night was intentional. 

The "slow to load" experience you occasionally experience can be any one of several problems including a slow server response at their end.

But, it can also be your own wireless network speed (check it with a speed website like speedof.me) or your computer/smart phone.

When the problem occurs again: If it's not your own network speed, try loading the O website on both computer and smartphone. If the "slow load" only happens on one device, it may be that you have a lot going on with the slower device. Close other running programs, clear your history/cookies/etc.

BTW,  if physically possible, hard wire your main computer to the modem.

Flatbush:  I appreciate your advice.  I only have the problem on the O website, nothing else. It's not a "slow load" problem.  After logging in when I click on various things the screen says something like: O is having problem with it's website.  I don't remember the exact words.

I would say it has happened to me about 5 times within the last three months.  

Still seeing problems when drill down to excursions inside our booking or saved cruises.  Goes to error 400.