Theme/Party Nights on Epic

serena_17

I was just on the last Epic cruise which just so happened to be the first west med for 2019; it somewhat depends on what you mean by theme.  The main “club” is Bliss where they host:  “The Night Out”, 70’s Disco, Night Owls with your DJ (which was the most popular) on my cruise, the awesome 80s & the glow party.  They had some Latin line dance in the afternoon-early evening in the atrium.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

I was just on the last Epic cruise which just so happened to be the first west med for 2019; it somewhat depends on what you mean by theme.  The main “club” is Bliss where they host:  “The Night Out”, 70’s Disco, Night Owls with your DJ (which was the most popular) on my cruise, the awesome 80s & the glow party.  They had some Latin line dance in the afternoon-early evening in the atrium.

Thanks for the information!

How many passengers dressed up for the themes?  Or was it just the cruise staff?

On our Bliss cruise we dressed up for several of the themes as did some of the other passengers.  

On the MSC Seaside many more passengers participated with costumes for the theme parties.

So we were curious how the participation was in the Mediterranean.

Thanks in advance!

8 hours ago, Motegi said:

Thanks for the information!

How many passengers dressed up for the themes?  Or was it just the cruise staff?

On our Bliss cruise we dressed up for several of the themes as did some of the other passengers.  

On the MSC Seaside many more passengers participated with costumes for the theme parties.

So we were curious how the participation was in the Mediterranean.

Thanks in advance!

I'd say the 70s and 80s party would be the only parties you could dress up for, I didn't see many dress up yet it appeared to be the older folks showed up dressed up at the start of these events, retired early and were progressively replaced by the younger folks not dressed up.  In most cases the party didn't really get started until 11pm if not midnight.  I was at Bliss almost every night but often didn't show up until later.  For the glow party, they gave out glow gear at the start which was 1030pm

12 hours ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

I'd say the 70s and 80s party would be the only parties you could dress up for, I didn't see many dress up yet it appeared to be the older folks showed up dressed up at the start of these events, retired early and were progressively replaced by the younger folks not dressed up.  In most cases the party didn't really get started until 11pm if not midnight.  I was at Bliss almost every night but often didn't show up until later.  For the glow party, they gave out glow gear at the start which was 1030pm

Excellent!  Thanks so much for the information!

5 minutes ago, serena_17 said:

Thanks everyone for the feedback.

We're not "costume-y" people, but we can throw some white clothes and glow things in the luggage.

Counting the days...

You'll be fine; even for the glow party the majority of people did not wear white

• Thanks 1