Meals Question on Inifinity

julsngraham

Morning all

I was wondering if anyone had cruised Celebrity before and could help me with the following:-

Breakfast - Can you have a basic breakfast delivered to your room?  Is there a café near by you can takeaway some breakfast items?

Dinner - I seem to on Celebrity Select Dining (maybe everyone is) I wondered do we need to book in advance, and really we wanted to book round the shows to makes sure we don't miss them.. any tips would be good t

Thanks so much

Julie

Good morning:

1) Yes

1.a) Yes (OVC/MDR/AB whichever is closest to your cabin)

2) No, yet you can through your CP

2.a) Figure out which show (early or late) you wish to attend and dine accordingly.

bon appetite and bon voyage

2 minutes ago, Bo1953 said:

Good morning:

1) Yes

1.a) Yes (OVC/MDR/AB whichever is closest to your cabin)

2) No, yet you can through your CP

2.a) Figure out which show (early or late) you wish to attend and dine accordingly.

bon appetite and bon voyage

Thank you

Celebrity has a pretty good room service breakfast menu. Eggs, omelets, sides, fruit plates, pastries, bagels, cereal, coffee, tea, juice. You can fill out a door hanger and put it on your door by midnight. You fill in the time range you would like it (such as 7-7:30)and it should arrive around that time (they usually call to let you know they are on the way). Many of us tip a few dollars for Room Service, but it is up to you.

The buffet is on deck 10 aft. We were just on the Infinity and the breakfasts were very good. I did run down and grab breakfast one morning and had it on the balcony. There is also a healthier breakfast in the spa cafe which is on 10 forward by the Solarium.  Lots of things to pick up and go or tables there, if you want to eat there.

Cafe al Bacio has free pastries, muffins, donuts - on deck 5 midship. They have great coffee and tea, but there is a charge for the coffee, tea there, unless you have a beverage package. You don't have to buy anything to get the lovely pastries. FYI, in the afternoon into the evening, they have the best desserts on the ship, in our opinion, also complimentary.

The flexibility of Select Dining is nice. You can just show up, but you might have to wait a bit sometimes. If you want to plan ahead, you should be able to book online under your cruise planner several months ahead of time. Once in a while you still might have a short wait, even with a reservation. They are used to getting people out before the shows, if you mention it.

Enjoy!

Edited by vtcruising
  • Thanks 1