Crown Princess Cabin C632 Balcony bigger?

Hi! We are thinking of booking Caribe 632 for an upcoming cruise on the Crown Princess. Does anyone know if this room and the room next to it (C634) have the larger balconies (9x9 vs 9x6) that are found in the mid ship area? I have been told that some of the balconies on Caribe level are the regular size and some have the larger partial covered/uncovered decks. We want to make sure we have the larger deck as we spend a lot of time out on the balcony. Thanks for the help

Both cabins have 9' x 9' balconies with two chairs and a table. All port & starboard side balcony cabins on the Caribe deck 10 are the same size. They all have 5' of cover and 4' uncoverer.

The 9' x 6' uncovered balconies are those on deck 9 where almost all the mini suites are located. Standard size for balconies on decks 11, 12, 14 & 15 are 9' x 5' covered. Stern facing balconies are different sizes.

• Like 1

Thank you Streetking, Kimmy and Skynight for answering my question. We were excited to go cruising, and now knowing we have the larger balcony makes us even more excited! In addition to getting questions answered, I have learned so many wonderful tips from the Cruise Critic community and always enjoy reading what others say.  

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...
On 12/15/2021 at 4:03 AM, skip1948 said:

What is across c 634.  Is it a noisy cabin

Sorry for the question years later...hopefully you see this. What made it noisy?

Thanks!