SUNRISE 4 nighter to Bermuda, May 23, 2019

mizLORInj

31 minutes ago, AAAAmerican said:

Dear mizLORInj,

Thank you.

In dining as in food it is Personal choice , now more the firms choice.

I saw in a couple of sites it shows two BBQ Joinnts aboard her now, Fat Jimmies C-Side and Guys Pig and Anchor BBQ.

Where are the Decks of each located?

I do miss the Embarkation Day Served Lunch aboard ..

there is only one bbq joint, it is guys pig and anchor bbq on deck 10 port side

4 hours ago, AAAAmerican said:

Dear mizLORInj,

. . .

I saw in a couple of sites it shows two BBQ Joinnts aboard her now, Fat Jimmies C-Side and Guys Pig and Anchor BBQ.

Guy's Pig & Anchor is on deck 10 port side.   The buffet was served outside so we got our food there and sat at an outside table.   I do not recall seeing Fat Jimmies anywhere.   

True there is no dining room option for lunch on day of embarkation. . . but Cucina del Capitano has lunch (included in cruise fare), Guy's Pig & Anchor or Guy's Burger Joint, and the Cantina--in addition to the Lido buffet.    Seafood Shack too but we tried the lobster roll on one other ship and won't do that again.    

2 hours ago, mizLORInj said:

Guy's Pig & Anchor is on deck 10 port side.   The buffet was served outside so we got our food there and sat at an outside table.   I do not recall seeing Fat Jimmies anywhere.   

True there is no dining room option for lunch on day of embarkation. . . but Cucina del Capitano has lunch (included in cruise fare), Guy's Pig & Anchor or Guy's Burger Joint, and the Cantina--in addition to the Lido buffet.    Seafood Shack too but we tried the lobster roll on one other ship and won't do that again.    

Dear mizLORInj,

Thank You.

Seeing this I had to ask more;

Sunset Restaurant (forward Main Dining Room, with two fixed dinner seatings, or “Your Waste of Time Dining”)

Sunrise Restaurant (aft Main Dining Room, with two fixed dinner seatings; offers themed breakfasts -

Fat Jimmy’s C-Side BBQ (offers pork sandwiches, complimentary lunch barbecue)

Guy's Pig & Anchor Bar-B-Que Smokehouse (fast food bar)

7 hours ago, AAAAmerican said:

Dear mizLORInj,

Thank You.

Seeing this I had to ask more;

Sunset Restaurant (forward Main Dining Room, with two fixed dinner seatings, or “Your Waste of Time Dining”)

Sunrise Restaurant (aft Main Dining Room, with two fixed dinner seatings; offers themed breakfasts -

Fat Jimmy’s C-Side BBQ (offers pork sandwiches, complimentary lunch barbecue)

Guy's Pig & Anchor Bar-B-Que Smokehouse (fast food bar)

I believe those are the dining rooms on the Carnival Sunshine--not the Sunrise.   

On the Sunrise, the Mid-ship dining room is called Radiance, and aft is called Sunshine.   We had Your Time dining and went to the aft restaurant as did the others who were in line for Your Time.  Sea Day Brunch was also there.  

Regarding Fat Jimmy's--did not see it on the ship and I looked in the FunTimes and it is not shown as an option for dining on the Sunrise.  

18 hours ago, mizLORInj said:

I believe those are the dining rooms on the Carnival Sunshine--not the Sunrise.   

On the Sunrise, the Mid-ship dining room is called Radiance, and aft is called Sunshine.   We had Your Time dining and went to the aft restaurant as did the others who were in line for Your Time.  Sea Day Brunch was also there.  

Regarding Fat Jimmy's--did not see it on the ship and I looked in the FunTimes and it is not shown as an option for dining on the Sunrise.  

dEAR MIZloriNJ,

tHANK YOU.

On 6/2/2019 at 9:15 PM, mizLORInj said:

Guys pig and anchor is the replacement for Fat Jimmies.  There were some big whigs on the cruise, did you happen to see them out and about?

Edited by jimbo5544

4 minutes ago, jimbo5544 said:

. . . There were some big whigs on the cruise, did you happen to see them out and about?

Yes, we saw Mickey Arison and his daughter Kelly (and others) at the art auction the final sea day.

The auctioneer announced that the CEO of Park West was there too.

• Like 1