Flash sale

lunedemiel17

Not that I've ever seen or herd about.  Internet packages might be a perk for some bookings as are drink packages and sometimes Hotel Service Charges (aka Gratuity) but that usually means that you pay for them (fully or partially) as included in a higher fare.  Flash Fares are something quite different and are for a booking, not an add-on.  Flash Fare bookings are usually trimmed down without add-ons and usually, in my experience, non-refundable and might be for the lowest category as a guarantee.  m--

The only time I have seen a "flash sale" that included any sort of perks the sale has been one-day-only,  (it was a Happy New Year one-day sale) and offered complimentary hotel service charge + a small onboard credit.  Typically the HAL "flash sales" are reduced price cabins, limited selection, and the prices are offered only briefly.

On 5/28/2019 at 9:25 AM, lunedemiel17 said:

Hello  everyone,

is there any flash sale on the internet package or drink   package sometimes with HAL? 

Well, it wasn't called a flash sale, but I did get Premium Internet for a 16-day TransAtlantic for $199.99 (price on the screenshot of the table was $249.99). This was 3 months (and 10 days) out from the cruise. I honestly think it was a mistake and this is why: the invoice on the ship showed that the price was $249.99 and that I had PAID $249.99! Even though I have saved emails showing the actual amount I was charged. So I would say, keep checking! and be ready to buy if you see a reduction.

You save about 10% on the Signature Beverage Package by buying it pre-cruise vs. after you are on board.

1 hour ago, crystalspin said:

Well, it wasn't called a flash sale, but I did get Premium Internet for a 16-day TransAtlantic for $199.99 (price on the screenshot of the table was $249.99). This was 3 months (and 10 days) out from the cruise. I honestly think it was a mistake and this is why: the invoice on the ship showed that the price was $249.99 and that I had PAID $249.99! Even though I have saved emails showing the actual amount I was charged. So I would say, keep checking! and be ready to buy if you see a reduction.

You save about 10% on the Signature Beverage Package by buying it pre-cruise vs. after you are on board.

Thank you for the info 😀