Back after a while

mgmigs

I haven’t been on a celebrity cruise in about 4 years. Wondering what has changed. Do they still serve mimosas and bloody Mary’s at the elite lounge in the morning? What time is the elite breakfast? Is it buffet or served on those premade plates? Is there still sushi in the buffet? Is the buffet in those silly little baskets and plates (it was a pilot). Can kids eat dinner at the kids at sea program and how does that work? 

Edited by mgmigs
Spelling

Yes to mimosas and bloody Mary’s at the elite breakfast. Whether it is plated or buffet depends on how many elites there are and where the ship is in the world. So you won’t know until you get on board which format they will use .  The hours are 8 AM to 10 AM.

I don’t think you will find sushi at the buffet anymore since they have the specialty restaurant devoted to it.

I believe they gave up on the little baskets and plates at the buffet. As you said, that was a pilot program.

15 hours ago, mgmigs said:

I haven’t been on a celebrity cruise in about 4 years. Wondering what has changed. Do they still serve mimosas and bloody Mary’s at the elite lounge in the morning? What time is the elite breakfast? Is it buffet or served on those premade plates? Is there still sushi in the buffet? Is the buffet in those silly little baskets and plates (it was a pilot). Can kids eat dinner at the kids at sea program and how does that work? 

The elite breakfast is held in the Tuscan Grille from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM. Bloody Mary, mimosa and bellini are severed.