My account not showing recent threads

Lately when I go to account and manage followed content I cannot see any new ones listed.  It has not updated for awhile. The last date is mid May.

Is something going on with it or do I need to update something?

thanks

Edited by cheeseclan

Check your Notification Settings.

image.png.4dda6df745d5091a9662cfb29231b143.png

There is an upper portion that sets defaults. It has a save button below the various settings. If a change is made above the button, click Save to record the change.

Below that is a list of notification types with checkboxes for where the notifications will appear, Notification List and/or Email. At the bottom of that list is a Save button. This button must be used if a change is made in this section. 

The two buttons on the page are independant and only work on the section immediately above. 

14 hours ago, cheeseclan said:

Lately when I go to account and manage followed content I cannot see any new ones listed.  It has not updated for awhile. The last date is mid May.

Is something going on with it or do I need to update something?

If you mean this page - https://boards.cruisecritic.com/followed/ - I think that is the list of the dates and times when you subscribed to ("followed") each of the threads listed on that page. I think they are sorted in descending order of time subscribed. Unless you unsubscribe and then resubscribe to any of those threads, the date and time next to it will not change.

If you want to see whether there has been new activity on the threads that you are subscribed to, this is not the page to do it from. You need to set up an activity stream (or use one of the default options).

3 hours ago, Globaliser said:

If you mean this page - https://boards.cruisecritic.com/followed/ - I think that is the list of the dates and times when you subscribed to ("followed") each of the threads listed on that page. I think they are sorted in descending order of time subscribed. Unless you unsubscribe and then resubscribe to any of those threads, the date and time next to it will not change.

If you want to see whether there has been new activity on the threads that you are subscribed to, this is not the page to do it from. You need to set up an activity stream (or use one of the default options).

I understand this but i use it to find some of my threads that i started and it has not updated since mid may.  Checked my settings and nothing has changed.

24 minutes ago, cheeseclan said:

I understand this but i use it to find some of my threads that i started and it has not updated since mid may.

Try this: Go to your notification settings - https://boards.cruisecritic.com/notifications/options - and check whether you are automatically following content that you post or reply to. If not, update those settings and see whether the behaviour changes.