Am I able to view my OBC online before I cruise?

Scrappygrrl

I cant remember if it was NCL or Princess, but I feel like I was previously able to see my OBC online before I cruised, but it was sort of hidden and I really had to dig for it. Anyone know if this is view-able when I log in and view my reservation? I should add that some of my OBC is from NCL and some from my TA.

TIA!

11 minutes ago, Scrappygrrl said:

I cant remember if it was NCL or Princess, but I feel like I was previously able to see my OBC online before I cruised, but it was sort of hidden and I really had to dig for it. Anyone know if this is view-able when I log in and view my reservation? I should add that some of my OBC is from NCL and some from my TA.

TIA!

Sign in to your Ncl acct then click on your cruise top left corner, then go down a couple inches till you see this line

• Then click on  summary.      left side of page you will see on boarding spending this is where you will see your amt.
  •  
  •  

10 minutes ago, FranknBeans said:

Sign in to your Ncl acct then click on your cruise top left corner, then go down a couple inches till you see this line

• Then click on  summary.      left side of page you will see on boarding spending this is where you will see your amt.
  •  
  •  

Hmmm, all my OBC must be from TA - I don't even see anything on the summary screen that mentions onboard spending.

7 hours ago, Scrappygrrl said:

TIA!

OBC given by NCL as a booking perk will show up in your My NCL account under My Vacation Summary. Mine shows in both the very top of the summary page and in the list of amenities. I have had TA OBC show up after boarding, I have also heard that all purchased OBC show up after your onboard account is established. If your NCL OBC was not part of a booking perk, then it may not show up on the account until you board.