Do it right away - it was fully booked for the entire week by the time we boarded when we sailed back in Feb.

They do have a 'stand-by line' for each session where you can show up and hope registered people are no shows. We were still able to play more than enough rounds

• Like 1

On 6/6/2019 at 8:47 PM, cruisebot21 said:

Do it right away - it was fully booked for the entire week by the time we boarded when we sailed back in Feb.

They do have a 'stand-by line' for each session where you can show up and hope registered people are no shows. We were still able to play more than enough rounds

If it was booked before you boarded, were you able to sign up for this ahead of time online?  I know my son would love to do this.  Thanks!

On 6/6/2019 at 7:43 PM, Ourusualbeach said:

Pick up a compass when you board, it should be listed in there.  They may change venues.

I have checked past cruise compasses and signup is not listed. Anyone else know when and where to sign up?

6 hours ago, Cruisin Around said:

If it was booked before you boarded, were you able to sign up for this ahead of time online?  I know my son would love to do this.  Thanks!

I didn't notice it in my cruise planner section before the cruise, but I wasn't really looking for it either. did book things like Hiro and 1977 online though.

I didn't know you could get reservations for things like laser tag, so it was a bit suprising when we showed up the for the first session and being asked if we had reservations. 

Checked the app while waiting in the standby line and saw that it there were no openings all week - person checking reservations said they all slots were booked first day

That said, my little guy got to play a ton of games and for some sessions, he was able to play back to back to back with no waiting - but we went mid Feb and it wasn't overrun with kids.

Also book Hiro for early in the cruise - our first night reservation was cancelled and then subsequent nights were also cancelled or stopped halfway through due to weather - we ended up being rebooked for day 6 - was a hghlight for the kids.