First time on MSC seaside- my thoughts

rlindholm

I wrote an extensive review on the Divina, my first MSC cruise experience. This was an inside cabin, and I was very pleased with my customer service experience. I often wonder the manner in which other cruises approach the reps. Every rep I met at the desk was helpful and friendly.

https://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=648606

Thanks for this review. We're currently debating between MSC Seaside and Carnival Vista for our next trip. Rude staff is a no go for us, and we are not paying for the Yacht Club... 

But can anyone tell us about the children's program? We will be traveling with 7 kids ages 1-10. 

Concerning the Osso Bucco,that is one of my favorite meals and what they had on MSC was terrible.Don't know what part of the cow it was but it was not a veal shank!  Also the sauce on it tasted like the sauce in a can of Franco American spaghetti. In fact all of their "supposedly" Italian dishes had the same sauce. Have done plenty of trips to Italy and have never experienced anything as bad as that.

On 6/22/2019 at 10:48 AM, Lerin said:

Thanks for this review. We're currently debating between MSC Seaside and Carnival Vista for our next trip. Rude staff is a no go for us, and we are not paying for the Yacht Club... 

But can anyone tell us about the children's program? We will be traveling with 7 kids ages 1-10. 

We have done the Seaside twice and the Vista once.  I didn't find the Seaside staff rude at all.  We thought the staff was friendly and attentive.  We like both ships, but we consider the Seaside much nicer than the Vista.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, #1TravelMom said:

We have done the Seaside twice and the Vista once.  I didn't find the Seaside staff rude at all.  We thought the staff was friendly and attentive.  We like both ships, but we consider the Seaside much nicer than the Vista.  

Thank you, that is helpful information.