Laundry deal

Pduaime

1 minute ago, Ptroxx said:

Wow big jump in price on some items in 2 years lol.    Always something.   

But still well well worth it to have a few casual shirts pressed for this single guy lol.   

If pressing is all you need and you are handy with an Iron - you can request an iron and board from your cabin attendant.

13 minutes ago, don't-use-real-name said:

If pressing is all you need and you are handy with an Iron - you can request an iron and board from your cabin attendant.

Lol yeah no. I’m on vacation.       And single Lolol.  For 3.00 I’ll have 4 shirts done and be done with it.   Best 12.00 I’ll spend this trip. 😂😂😂

We have used this service a lot (but only because we are both platinum and get it for free).

The clothes always come back clean and fresh (no smell from any type of laundry detergent or fragrances), pressed, and folded.

We've only had a problem once and they lost one of my daughters shirts. It was actually a NCL kids club shirt that she wore all the time, while at the beach, as a cover up while in the water to keep from burning. She loved this shirt (it said "this is the face a of kid having fun" and pointed up or something like that) and they never did find it. However, even though they no longer had those shirts available at the kids club, an officer managed to find one stashed away somewhere and gave her a brand new one to replace it. She was very happy.  

2 minutes ago, mitsugirly said:

We have used this service a lot (but only because we are both platinum and get it for free).

The clothes always come back clean and fresh (no smell from any type of laundry detergent or fragrances), pressed, and folded.

We've only had a problem once and they lost one of my daughters shirts. It was actually a NCL kids club shirt that she wore all the time, while at the beach, as a cover up while in the water to keep from burning. She loved this shirt (it said "this is the face a of kid having fun" and pointed up or something like that) and they never did find it. However, even though they no longer had those shirts available at the kids club, an officer managed to find one stashed away somewhere and gave her a brand new one to replace it. She was very happy.  

Things/happenings like this you gotta love !

Lose an adults shirt and well I didn't like that shirt anyway -

But lose a child's shirt toy stuffed animal blanket etc. and it hurts and is remembered for a long time.

Good move NCL - hope you left a Hero card !

13 minutes ago, don't-use-real-name said:

Things/happenings like this you gotta love !

Lose an adults shirt and well I didn't like that shirt anyway -

But lose a child's shirt toy stuffed animal blanket etc. and it hurts and is remembered for a long time.

Good move NCL - hope you left a Hero card !

Absolutely! They go above and beyond for sure and that's why I've always loved sailing with NCL. (Even though she can't find the shirt anymore...she still has it as a memory lol).

• Like 1