Cruise Tours Japan 2021

sandyoftheseas

In 2019 and 2020 cruisetours in Japan are running in the summer and early fall. Not in the beginning part of the year. So no recent history of Princess having tours to accompany Japan cruises for the dates you seem to be looking for. The Summer/Fall 2021 bookings should open in November or December of this year.

I would urge you to consider spending time on land in Japan even if Princess doesn't offer its own cruise tours! It is surprisingly easy to do Japan on your own!

I have enjoyed 2 land vacations there and would love to go back again!!

fishywood-Thank you for your quick reply.  I will look at the end of the year for cruise tours.

riffatsea- Thank you  We definitely plan on spending some time on land in Japan.  We plan on doing the cruise tour or an independent tour company.  If we don't like what Princess offers we will probably go with asia highlights tour company we used them in china any loved that you could tailor it to your interests.  We prefer a tour company because it is so stress free and if anything goes wrong they can help you.

@Sandy of the Seas for Japan small group tours OR your own tailored trips I have twice used:

Inside Japan Tours   They have an office in Denver, one in London and one in Japan itself.

Their work is very competent! For tailored individual trips you give them a budget and describe your needs and everything will be taken care of for you with as little or as much help as you need.

We did everything ourselves prior to boarding in Yokohama.  Spent 10 days touring Japan with a Japan Rail Pass.  So simple!!!!  No hassle of a tour bus with countless bathroom and shopping breaks.  Waiting for this one and that one.  Japan is a country that does not need a tour guide.  Buy a guide book and off you go.  We had a wonderful time.  We could spent countless hours at all locations.    Then, when we boarded the ship, we also avoided tours and did everything on our own once again.  One quarter of the cost of each and every tour offered by Princess.  So absolutely fabulous on our own.  For us, that is the only way to go!!