Buffet on HA ships

bailey450

Having cruised on Princess and Celebrity quite often, I was wondering what the hours of the buffet are. On Princess, the buffet is open all the time; on Celebrity it closes down at certain times. Is food available all the time at the buffet? We will be on a European cruise and will be getting back to the ship late and would like to just run upstairs on several nights. Thanks for your help. I am referring to HA.

On HAL the Lido breakfast generally ends at 10:00 AM, with the continental breakfast open for another half-hour.

Lunch starts at 11:30 and will continue until 2:00. After that the deli-sanwich bar, pizza, ice cream station will remain open until about 4:30-5:00. The outside hamburger/hot dog station is open from about 11:30-5:00.

Dinner runs 6:00-8:00 PM.

The late-night buffet is from 11:30-12:30.

There can be some variance in these hours, but they're close.

Room service is available 24 hours/day.

And don't forget there's popcorn at the movies and hor d' oerves at the lounges. Hunger is hard to find on a HAL ship.

In short, there's an hour in the morning, an hour in the afternoon, and three and a half hours in late evening when food isn't available in the Lido. :)

I don't know ... with gaps like that one might starve to death! :eek:

Archived