Transportation from Disney Hotel to Port Canaveral

We are cruising in November (2 adults) and have a pre-stay booked at WDW.  We would prefer not to rent a car and due to AM Plans on sailing day, we won't have tome to take Disney transportation back to MCO in order to catch a shuttle from there.

Looking for economical options.

We are doing this exact thing in October with two kids and two adults.  We briefly looked at options but decided the most direct and easiest option was an uber.  I'm not sure how economically it will be but I plugged it into the uber website and right now it would be about $100 for my family of 4.  If you are a group of two it looks to be around $70. Price can vary though with timing. Again, there may be cheaper options out there but I'm all about easy when traveling.

We traveled from a Disney hotel to the port in March and found the best way was via Uber.   It was about $100 for Uber XL for 3.

There are not many other options unless you backtrack through MCO or use a car service such as Mears ( we were quoted $180 back in March). 

Although you do not want to rent a car, but here is what we did in December.  We were staying at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort.  On the day of our cruise I rented a car from National Car Rental at Disney's Car Care Center.  They sent a free shuttle to the hotel to pick me up very early and I rented the car and then returned to the resort to pick up the family.  I then returned the car at National at Port Canaveral and they took us in a van direct to the ship.  Cost of the car was under $100 (plus gas) which is less than I would have paid for our family of 5 to get a shuttle or even an Uber.  Probably not as economical for two of you but also you will only need a much smaller car than the minivan we rented.

We are a party of four doing an offsite Disney stay pre-cruise and after looking at various options/costs decided to do uber for the convenience (direct pickup right at our condo and drop off right at the cruise and right in the ballpark with other options form a cost standpoint).  From our condo an Uber X runs about $62 plus tip and an Uber XL which we will probably need due to having four people runs $94 plus tip (not bad at all in my book).

Here is the uber site where you can look at estimates from where you are staying:

https://www.uber.com/us/en/price-estimate/

I’m staying at Hard Rock before the cruise... on the day of the cruise, I will be using uber/lyft to go to MCO and catching a shuttle to Port Canaveral $15 per person. (Google Port Canaveral shuttle)

You can take the Magical Express from Disney Resort to the  Airport for free.  Then use GoPortCanaveral shuttle to the Port.  Is $15 per person one way, or less if you can find a coupon code.  This seems to be the cheapest way for 2 people.  Not sure about a family of 6?

33 minutes ago, bala1130 said:

You can take the Magical Express from Disney Resort to the  Airport for free.  Then use GoPortCanaveral shuttle to the Port.  Is $15 per person one way, or less if you can find a coupon code.  This seems to be the cheapest way for 2 people.  Not sure about a family of 6?

OP mentioned that they wouldn't have time to take the bus to the airport.