Suite perks on Rhapsody of the Seas

We will be sailing in the Oceanview Suite on Rhapsody (cabin 8000). While I have been told this class of cabin receives Grand Suite status with the suite perks, I cannot find a definitive answer as to whether Voom internet is included as a perk. I know it was when we sailed on Allure, but oasis class ships have their own suite categories, vs. vison class that basically only have junior suite and grand suite levels. Has anyone sailed Rhapsody or another vision class ship that could help?

2 hours ago, ruatha65 said:

While I have been told this class of cabin receives Grand Suite status with the suite perks, I cannot find a definitive answer as to whether Voom internet is included as a perk. 

The free VOOM is a perk as part of the suite class on ships that have them (Quantum and Oasis classes)- no such thing on Rhapsody. 

3 hours ago, ruatha65 said:

We will be sailing in the Oceanview Suite on Rhapsody (cabin 8000). While I have been told this class of cabin receives Grand Suite status with the suite perks, I cannot find a definitive answer as to whether Voom internet is included as a perk. I know it was when we sailed on Allure, but oasis class ships have their own suite categories, vs. vison class that basically only have junior suite and grand suite levels. Has anyone sailed Rhapsody or another vision class ship that could help?

Suite perks on Rhapsody  https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/what-are-the-benefits-of-the-suites-program

• 1 month later...

I was in cabin 8000 on the six night sailing out of Venice on July 13. 

This cabin is considered a full suite with access to the concierge lounge.  The concierge lounge features continental breakfast, afternoon sandwiches and cookies and evening happy hour with complimentary drinks and appetizers.  There was only one occasion on our cruise when the lounge got a little crowded.  The concierge Alan is amazing and very helpful. He arranged tours of the galley, theater and bridge. He also arranged a wonderful suites cocktail party. Suite perks also give you the option of having breakfast in Chops, and if you're doing "my time" dining in the main dining room there is a separate line for passengers with gold cards (suite guests).

Internet was not included.  I purchased internet for 4 devices and we had horrible service, only one location in our cabin that we could actually connect, and that was near the door.  

• Like 1