Last minute 6/23 Escape to Bermuda

graphicguy

11 minutes ago, graphicguy said:

WOW!  Had a nice conversation with her.  Is that your Dad next to her?  He and I spoke for about an hour.  Nice people!

No, it was just my mom and I.  He was just another passenger, but we ended up drinking with him a few times.

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 10:24 AM, graphicguy said:

It's a combination.  I'm Platinum Latitudes, so that scored me $100 OBC.  AMEX Platinum offers $200 OBC if you use their card to book the cruise (for a balcony or mini-suite......$300 for a full suite/Haven Suite).  My TA gave me $100 for booking with them.

All rolled up, $400.

I've received as much as 3X that amount on some cruises.  Just depends on the promos and/or the category you cruise.

Question about the AMEX benefit, if you know:  I booked through TA using cruise next certificates as deposit.  If I pay remainder with AMEX platinum card, will I get this benefit?

14 hours ago, Travelicious said:

Question about the AMEX benefit, if you know:  I booked through TA using cruise next certificates as deposit.  If I pay remainder with AMEX platinum card, will I get this benefit?

I did that and still got the OBC from AMEX.  NCL allowed me to use two of my cruise next certificates.  The remaining fare I used my AMEX.