EURODAM NOISY CABINS

We are looking at the partially obstructed cabins on deck 4 near the midship elevators. We have never considered this location before so any help will be appreciated.   What is the noise level like in these cabins?   We were thinking of a large inside but I recently learned that I really don't like not being able to see outside.

Thanks

Marcia

All of these cabins are under other staterooms. I believe that what is over has more to do with noise than what is under. In high seas, I have read that the boats outside can be loud, not necessarily these cabins nor even the Eurodam. My observations on these particular rooms follow.

4087 & 4090 are near large white areas that might be room-steward closets; they are farther from the elevators; they are over shops on the Promenade deck.

4091 & 4094 are nearest (very near) the elevators. There will be "traffic" and possibly the dings of the elevator; they are exactly over passages to the outer walkway (the promenade), which are just outside the Ocean Bar.

4101 and 4104 are farther from the elevators and over the central areas of the Ocean Bar. I do not know the current schedule of the Ocean Bar on the Eurodam. Amplified music CAN make it through the floors! but I myself have considered cabins on this deck on other Holland America ships.

We have resided in these cabins and been quite satisfied with the choice.  They are not noisy, whether the the elevators or not.  The obstruction Forward of the midship elevators are obstructed by the life boats, whereas those staterooms aft of those elevators are obstructed by the tenders, which are slightly higher.  The window area is floor to ceiling and allows a slight view and lots of natural light.