Drink package question

Hubby just got off the Allure on Sunday and was told they are starting to crack down on people calling to only getting one drink package instead of all the adults in the cabin.  Too many people are using this option so the ones who truly cannot drink may end up penalized because of it.  Not sure what new restrictions if any they are really going to use to stop this but I guess we will hear reports if they do start refusing it.  Honestly it would be nice if they offered the drink cards to those who only want one drink package per cabin.  You don't save as much but it would be a solution. 

I know I'm holding off buying one for an upcoming cruise because it is a 5 night with two long days in port.  Also, my drinking partner won't be with me.

2 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

Karen, so the 20% off for Diamonds was on the Mariner?  

Odd.  It was only briefly in existence, and I had not seen or heard anything about its reappearance. 

no not Mariner, that was only 3/4 night cruises. I can't remember if it was on my February Liberty cruise or if I saw it on our Vision Panama Canal cruise last November. And if it was one of my cruises before that, then I'm guilty of my own pet peeve of not posting a current experience. But I will inquire when on Radiance this August.

On 6/21/2019 at 2:14 PM, dpal2208 said:

Thanks for the quick response. I’m trying to figure out the break even number for the $47 cost.

Does anyone have recent drink and beer costs? I’m guessing its probably around 4-5 drinks and 5-7 beers per day to break even.

Thanks in advance

djp

Here is a spread sheet to help you with that. Beverage Program Calculation.xls